Seeking 2018 Board Candidates
Calling all Cooperators! Maple City Market Co-op seeks a diverse pool of candidates representing different backgrounds and experiences to serve on our Board of Directors. Many different skills and expertise add value to the board’s work directing the co-op. Most importantly, we are looking for people who are enthusiastic and committed to the Co-op’s mission and work. The board is looking to expand from a total of seven to nine directors, with a four seats up for election this year.
Candidacy & Election Timeline:
- Saturday, March 31, 2018: Deadline to submit application for candidacy
- Thursday April 19, 2018: The board will announce slate of candidates, voting begins
- Thursday May 18, 2018: MCM Annual Meeting, Voting Closes & Election Results
- Attend a short informational meeting at the co-op:
- Wed March 14 at 12:00pm
- Thurs March 15 at 4:30pm
- Mon March 19 at 4:30pm
- Attend an upcoming Board Meeting:
- Mon Feb 26 at 5:30pm at the co-op
- Mon March 26 at 5:30pm at the co-op
- Visit our Board of Director’s Webpage: http://www.maplecitymarket.com/board-of-directors/
- Download the full Board Candidate Packet here!